Pic of some stuff

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LAWNGODFATHER, Jun 28, 2003.

1. Inside shop and the mowers we run daily.

my shit.jpg

2. KenH

KenH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from CT

Is that bright orange stuff trimmer line on the left???

3. Extension cords, when we need power outside of the shop.

Or out on a job with the generator for the block saw, grinder, etc...

4. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey, got any more pics? I might get my stuff out and get a whole shot on the trailer tomorrow or something

5. Not till Monday. Put in Windows XP, got rid of Windows ME.

All my pics I had before are gone.

6. The Lawn Boy Pro

Did you reformat the HD when you installed XP? If you didnt, theres a file and folder transfer feature in XP Home and XP Pro editions to get all of you original files and folders back.

7. Reformated, ther is noting in there but what we installed afterwards

8. The Lawn Boy Pro

Hey, I have Photoshop 6 on CD if you would like it. I bought 7 about 2 months ago, so I no longer need 6.

9. Rick Jones

Rick Jones LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

LAWNGODFATHER, What do you think of that Snapper 21? Is it a commercial unit? I want to replace my homeowner Honda with something a little more respectable, but I don't know if it's worth spending $950 on a Toro, so I was looking for alternatives.

10. No, but my father bought it in 1980, I love it, had to replace the engine 2x, once dad his a stump, bent the crank, second replacement was cause it didn't get use much, carb went bad and leaked, something was wrong with the coil, I replaced it and now it gets used more than ever, Before I replaced the engine, the first replacement must of had 7-10 hours on it.

The frame is pretty strong, but I found on everyone's I know with push mower, you have to weld up the folding handle bars up, they don't last long.