Pic of the equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Palmer'sLS, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Palmer'sLS

Palmer'sLS LawnSite Senior Member

got the equipment together the other day, decided to take a company photo.
    Thats me on the tiger, my now-un-employed helper there on the ferris. Not too bad for me being 18...any questions?

IMG_4583.jpg

2. Lawnsmithcare

Lawnsmithcare LawnSite Senior Member

What happened to the helper? and nice scag how do you like it compared to the ferris?

3. Palmer'sLS

constant complainer, come in 45-60 mins late...friendship that turned into empoyment=no friends as employees ever again...

I'll take the scag over the ferris anyday...cut is much better, the ride of the ferris is nice though, the ferris struggles in weedy, wet lots however...

thanks

4. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice equipment. I love the Scag. I use them at work all day and love 'em.

5. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

Yeah, where can I find a hat like that?:laugh: I had the same experiences years ago. My ex-neighbor/friend was laid off so he started working for us and he quickly turned into a "wanna-be" partner, asking me why he didn't get half of all the profits seeings how he's doing half the work. Needless to say our relationship took a turn for the worse. One of my main guys is a friend and so far so good! Hes actually a great employee and brings a ton of knowledge and skills. I guess there's an exception for everything. BTW-nice equip.

6. Palmer'sLS

YES YES>..that is what I deal(t) with. I hate that half the proffits bull-butter...got another guy now, had experience with small engines, and takes care of my equipment....maybe we had the same guy, or at least they were family haha

7. ke5hbd

ke5hbd LawnSite Member

Nice equipment and i know the pain of employing friend's and family.

8. Focal Point Landscapes

Focal Point Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

Good picture of excellent equipment choices . Looks like you are taking good care of your stuff. Good luck on continued growth.

9. newtostone

newtostone LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Still around?

10. Pat'sPerfectLawnService

Pat'sPerfectLawnService LawnSite Senior Member

those are some nice mowers