pic test

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Piedmont Lawn, Feb 15, 2003.

1. Piedmont Lawn

Piedmont Lawn LawnSite Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Piedmont Lawn

:confused:

3. paul

paul Lawnsite Addict

I right clicked your picture and saved it to my HD now I'll post it here. By using the browse feature below the text post you can attach most pictures, It has a hard time with sites that are not all pictures.

5378714b08.jpg

4. Piedmont Lawn

Hi Paul,

I tried loading a pic from my hard drive last night with no luck, guess I ain't holding my mouth right......:blob3: :blob3:

5. Piedmont Lawn

x

6. Piedmont Lawn

x

truck2.jpg

7. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

ZQ8,

what engine does that truck have in it? If it is the V6, what is the tow capacity rated at? I would like to get one like yours, but i dont know how much they can tow. BTW, very nice truck

8. Piedmont Lawn

MacLawn,

The truck has a 4.3 V6, tow weight I will have to get back to ya on that. Right now I can tow anything with it due to the 2/3 drop it sets too low........:D

Later
    Z

dsc00077.jpg

9. Piedmont Lawn

OK

The owners manual says for a 4.3 V6, automatic, 3.42 gear 5.800 lbs max tow. I have not used this truck to pull with yet but I will this year. I just have to get myself motivated to take the drop kit off and set it back up which takes several hours and then get the front end aligned, $50 bucks! PITA and its a ***** to drive to the shop after swapping the spindles out 35 MPH MAX :angry:

Later

Z