Pick a logo!

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by PLM-1, Nov 11, 2008.

1. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

My logo designer sent me 4 different logos to choose from. Of course, any of them can be altered. Pick the one that you like and if there is anything you would change, like the color, the art, anything, describe it. Like any logo, this will be everywhere. I'm also trying to figure out the coloring. My truck is charcoal so I want them to pop, none of these colors will pop in my opinion with my truck.

IPS1.jpg

IPS2.jpg

IPS3.jpg

IPS4.jpg

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

The last one.

3. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

Bottom right

4. atasteofnature

atasteofnature LawnSite Senior Member

#4 aka bottom right

5. PLM-1

What do you think of taking #1 and adding a tree form as a back ground? However, i get the point that most of you like #4, as does my family.

On edit, what makes everyone like #4??

6. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

I like the 4th.

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I personally like the top right one. It just stood out when I looked at all four.

8. atasteofnature

atasteofnature LawnSite Senior Member

#4 because it is not cursive, it is bold, easier to read on side of truck, the colors, the tree, maybe the word "impact" could be one size smaller about the size of the one above it and the other two words are lower case so maybe try that. I know the word "impact" is the big work so the reason for the big letters but maybe try is in lowercase. Just given you different ideas from a different pair of eyes. I know like all designs if you stare at them long enough it just blends together so if you have another set of eyes its always nice to give your brain another way to think of it and then usually then you come up with something even better. Great start and good luck!

9. Mike's LawnCare Landscape

Mike's LawnCare Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

I like the 4th one!!

10. PLM-1

Thanks guys for your input. They are getting redeveloped as I type so hopefully i will have a couple more to post!!!