pick up truck leaf box pictures

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Jaybrown, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Jaybrown

Jaybrown LawnSite Bronze Member

I would like to see your leaf boxes for your pick ups. I want ideas to build one please
  2. ringahding

ringahding LawnSite Senior Member

3. msturfsurf

msturfsurf LawnSite Member

Now on you tube video how do you stop the leafs when you blowing them in? Do you attach a huge tarp over the whole back half of the box?
  4. smallstripesnc

smallstripesnc LawnSite Senior Member

I'd like to know this as well!
  5. DaveWB

DaveWB LawnSite Senior Member
    from SE WI

the way mine is set up on a 7x16 trailer. i put up plywood walls 4' high 8'long to make a 8x7x4 leaf box with an open top. go to harbor freight and get a netted tarp(regular tarps will not release the air in the leaf vac and will create a big mess whereas the netted tarp lets the air out and keeps the leaves in except for the dust which is no big deal. then I mounted a 13hp homemade leafloader on the tongue and shot the leaves in through the front of the trailer. when unloading it is nice because there is a farm around here that has a large field to put yard waste and i simply take the tube out of the hole in the box and shoot it into the field by putting the vacuum tube in the box.