Picked this up today!!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M & MD Lawn, Dec 3, 2010.

1. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

thanks guys!

2. M & MD Lawn

Here's some clean pics...... and one of both my boys!:weightlifter: Sorry didn't get em up till today busy day yesterday.................

....had to check out some things on the 52, it won't start from the key but the PTO clicks when turning the key, battery is fine, put a new solenoid in, starter is fine ( ive been starting it by ground and power to the starter with cables). When i purchased I thought and my mechanic it was just the Battery or the solenoid but that apparently is not the case. Got any ideas where I should go next????? O and yes I checked the keyswitch even swaped it with the 60's to make sure.

Enjoy the pics!!!, nice mower when I ran it, strong engine and all, Just got to figure this booger out!:dizzy:

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0041.jpg

IMAG0042.jpg

IMAG0036.jpg

3. KFLAWN

KFLAWN LawnSite Member
    from Mi

sweet.. what deck is on it?

4. M & MD Lawn

52, i think its a tri vantage same as my 60 but i'm not sure

5. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Looks pretty slick for 2500, I love getting deals on used equipment (I have never even purchased a brand new mower)

6. M & MD Lawn

LOL me either All mine were used, good condition, the best deal was my 48 inch great dane scamper, 250 bucks, best dam deal ever, all I had to put on was a muffler, last year which is about 3 or 4 years later I put 600.00 in it, new carb, choke cable, and let ignition coil and the its my best striper so far, well until we see what the 52 can do, but all my mowers leave a hell of a stripe!