Picked up a new Toro yesterday

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Bolo9092, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

Me and the family took off yesterday morning and headed down to Ga to meet one of my dads employees who picked the mower up for me in Fl.I got a really really good deal on the mower and for the yards we have around here the 44" deck will work perfect for me.Heres a few pictures of it after I got it home this morning.BTW it only has 122hrs on it and its a 04 model
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bigjeeping

bigjeeping LawnSite Senior Member

Beautiful.. I love the look of clean mowers! Wish they'd stay that way

3. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

Well I'm not a Toro guy but that looks really sharp. And the price on it was a great buy. I am looking for one about that size or a 36 for gated yards. Nice mower, now put it to work.

4. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

heres another one I was looking/bidding on
    http://cgi.ebay.com/2003-Toro-Z-Mas...ryZ50377QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the guy has a new Husky for sale also along with the Toro.The guy that won the Toro came to pick it up and actually left with the Husky so his Toro is back up for sale

5. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

I tried to buy it when it was first listed and the guy never responded back. I would have went $3k on it last time.

6. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

Here is his # if you want to call him 252 378 5150 .I was bidding on it also and could have bought it for $2759 but I had already won the one I got now.I bet you could get it for $2500 or offer him $2750 for it

7. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Yeah I sent him another email, if I don't hear from him by tomorrow evening I'll call him. Thanks for the info.

8. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

If you don't mind my asking, what'd you pay for it?

9. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

I bought it for $2800

10. Bolo9092

Bolo9092 LawnSite Member

looks like somebody has already bid on it.Are you the one bidding on it?