Picked up my new 60" Super Z

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Prestige-Lawncare, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Picked up my new 60" Super Z yesterday, with the 25 Kaw. Looking forward to some good mowing seasons with it ... if it'll ever stop raining here!

May add the Flex Forks later on ... just gonna see how it is the way it is now.

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

Thats great!!
    Welcome to the family!!

Pj

3. lawncare4u

lawncare4u LawnSite Senior Member
    from S>C>

I sure hope you have better luck with your Super Z than I have!The mistake I made was letting my wife use mine,and she parked the 38'' JD-(not degradeing the JD).So the way it is looking now I'lll have to get ne a new Z if I am going to help cut our yard.....(AWESOME MACHINE)

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Thats funny....
    I would let her mow, you can get some more fishing or golfing done that way.

Pj

5. Prestige-Lawncare

Not a problem for me! I'm single right now (a single parent with two teens at home) ... but maybe ... just maybe ... if it's as you say it is ... some good looking (rich) woman will see me on my new Z ... and just have to have me!

6. moloss

moloss LawnSite Member

if you don't mind me asking what did you pay for it? I went and looked at exmark, hustler and the bad boy today........just curious

7. Prestige-Lawncare

60" Super Z (Super has all the goodies), 25 Kawi ... $8999.

Mows turf in my area beautifully! Others in the past have had a few problems in their area of the country (so they say) ... but Hustler made a couple of changes on the XR-7 deck for '07 ... and it mows like a million.

8. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Easy fix. Just have more than one!!!! Works for me... Here is the newest one. Used it for the first time today. So far I love it.

cut905.jpg

cut906.jpg

cut907.jpg

9. TNT LawnCare Inc.

TNT LawnCare Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Been using my new Super Z 60 25 now for 2 weeks.got the same Z Brother your gonna love it.The suspension seat is awesome ,I think hustler has the new XR 7 deck fixed,been mowing for 2 weeks with it no blow out up front cuts like a dream.Also got the stripng kit $8689.:laugh: :waving: I am thinking of a 36 mini Z to replace my walk-behinds,i am spoiled already

10. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

Looking great!!!
    Your mowing already??
    We just had some good snow on Monday here....