PICKED UP MY NEW 8x16 ENCLOSED TODAY

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by bigw, Jan 5, 2008.

1. bigw

bigw LawnSite Bronze Member

:weightlifter:Had the wrong weed racks installed but i took it anyway because my graphics guy is going to start the work this weekend,after its done ill post pics and then ill be taking it back for the right racks.

2. Military Lawns

Military Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Florida

We all look forward to seeing your new enclosed trailer. What brand did you decide on and why an 8 x 16?

Also, I was admiring your logo and slogan and they both have a nice little ring to them.

DJ-

3. wayside

wayside LawnSite Senior Member

why would you make a thread with out having pic's ?

get some pics up.......

4. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn LawnSite Member

bigw, I love your company name and logo. A+ :clapping:

5. fastcat

fastcat LawnSite Senior Member

this is worse than waiting on that darn naked pic to download.

6. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

You mind sharing what it cost you? I might take a road trip down south this spring before the season starts just to take a little vacation and buy me a trailer because they seem alot cheaper the farther south you go. I would like my enclosed trailer to be identicle to yours in size...as long as it can fit 2 w/bs and a Lazer.

7. GravelyNut

GravelyNut LawnSite Bronze Member

If you go far enough south, you can pick one up at a factory. We picked up our 6X16 utility in Baxley, Ga at the plant. Saved about a grand over what the local people wanted. They also make some nice DOT approved enclosed trailers too. Had no problems with the title while another person who was at the tag agency, and bought locally, did. Another nice thing about getting it from the maker was I got to see the plant too. :D Sales person was very proud of it. And it was neat and clean. That says something to me.

8. bigw

yes they are way cheaper down there,i payed $6,400 with all racks installed and full length EZ track on the floor,floor is painted and has a beaver tail, extra wide side door and rear ramp with easy lift assist.

9. bigw

Its in the shop right now,as a matter of fact i have to go their today to finish up the details and then it should be done by this friday i hope!

10. bigw

because it was bigger then 7x 14..lol no for real i figure everyone starts out with 6x12 or 7x 14 and then they complain that they need to go bigger so why not start out big.no such thing as too much room right?