Picked up my new equipment today

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mowinforaliving, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Mowinforaliving

Mowinforaliving LawnSite Bronze Member

Picked up my landscape trailer this morning and then drove to the dealership to pick up my new mower. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I was really impressed with the Hustler X-One.

009.jpg

008.jpg

015.jpg

019.jpg

014.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

2. TeamYardsale4

TeamYardsale4 LawnSite Senior Member

Great looking machine! Can't wait for the day I get to upgrade to a new/newer ZTR. Great looking trailer too

3. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

That's a nice setup man... Congrats...

4. mbigred

mbigred LawnSite Member

NICE SET UP!!!:cool2:

5. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

X2
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Mowinforaliving

Mowinforaliving LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks guys. This has been a long time coming. After more-less going out of business a few years back due to a nasty divorce and losing a major contract with the city I was finally able to bounce back. The Hustler is a 2012 that they never sold last year with 4 hours on the meter. They gave me a sweet deal ($7,888.49 with tax out the door) so I jumped on it. I bought the trailer used for $1,650. It started snowing on the way home so everything needs washed now. Thanks again for the compliments.

7. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

i love hustlers. best ztr out there in my opinion. give us a review when u get some hours on it....

8. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Looks good! Now you just need some grass to mow to see if you really do like it

9. wegomow

wegomow LawnSite Senior Member

Sweet! Best of luck with the new mower.

10. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

Nice mower and trailer. What is the DOT maximum combined GVW in your state? Being the trailer is a single axle. It more then likely is only rated at 3500lb combined. As in the actual trailer weight empty plus the load it will carry. I'm asking because it has the taller sides with expansion metal on it as well. I have a single axle trailer with a 3500lb axle. I'd like to mount a 5000lb or 7500lb axle so it can carry any extra load I might need to carry. DOT goes off what's on the sticker.