picked up my new Gravely today - pics

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by watsmi57, Mar 25, 2011.

1. watsmi57

watsmi57 LawnSite Senior Member

ordered it three weeks ago and it finally came in today lol

2011 Gravely Pro Turn 252 / 26hp Kawa
    with chute blocker and mulch kit.

Going to get her dirty tomorrow :dancing:

now just to wait on the Pro Walk 36 lol ...it should be here in about 3 weeks :)

100_2114.jpg

100_2115.jpg

resize.jpg

100_2116.jpg

2. T.M. LAWNS

T.M. LAWNS LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice! That's one hell of a machine. :weightlifter:

3. lawnkingforever

lawnkingforever LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks nice, your cat seems to like it too.

4. andyreed

andyreed LawnSite Member
    from Iowa

I just picked mine up a week ago and can't wait to get to use it. Now if it would only stop snowing.

5. gasracer

gasracer LawnSite Bronze Member

I have one of the Pro walk 36" ordered. If I have to wait 3 more weeks for it I might go with something else.I have too many gated yards that I am mowing with a push mower that I am already tired of.

6. watsmi57

ask your dealer to ask the Gravely rep. I was told by our Gravely rep. they were not going to start building the WB's until April 1. My dealer said he can't even order one until that date. Said it should be here mid-April. Something about because the winter was so rough they were busy building snow equipment for longer than normal so now they are behind on mower production.

i told my dealer to tell them they might have snow on the ground but we are cutting grass down here lol

lawnking - yeah i noticed that too..kitty approved lol

7. gasracer

gasracer LawnSite Bronze Member

My Dealer talked to the rep a few days ago and they located one of last years model at another dealer if I wanted it.I told them if the new ones were not here by the 7th of April I was having them get it.

8. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Our local dealer has new Gravely walkbehinds in stock. I guess he got his order in the first batch they built this season.

9. watsmi57

it is worth the wait. the new ones are all fixed/floating deck. they all come floating as i understand it but you can put pins in them to make them fixed.. the 2010's you either bought a fixed deck or floating deck mower. you had to choose one or the other. also the engine recieved a major upgrade from the kawasaki kai in 2010 to the kawasak fs for 2011

10. GATOR84

GATOR84 LawnSite Member

On the new mower the Gravely is a fine machine, May I ask what the price was, and did you price a Gravely 260, around and about figure would be OK