Picked up my new WB today!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Grits, Jun 9, 2006.

1. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Finally...picked up a Husqvarna 48. Yeah, it's only the first day, but so far I love it! I feel I got a good deal, the dealer is close to my house, and he seemed like the most straight-up dealer that I talked to.....and I met all of them in my area. I met most of his staff and all of them were friendly. Just had a good feeling about the whole thing. I got it for $2500 AFTER tax. The jungle wheels are on order. :cool:

2. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

as long as the dealer is good youll be in good hands....dealer is #1....good luck with it...take some pics and post them....

3. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

I'll post some pics tomorrow. I just have to adjust the cutting height and I'll cut my yard. I've used Z-turns before but never a WB. I can see how it could get away from you. Can't wait to get the Jungle Wheels, seems like it would be easier with them. I eazed around the yard with it and got a little used to it. I'll just go slow and easy at first.

4. jameson

jameson LawnSite Fanatic
    from PNW

Yep, Lets see some pics of the machine and how it cuts, Grits! Congrats on your purchase. Hope it makes you lots of green :clapping:!