Picked up my new Z-Spray Junior 36 today

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by JD2320, Nov 5, 2010.

1. JD2320

JD2320 LawnSite Member

Drove down to L.T. Rich. My second unit. I also have a 2007 Z-Max.
    I can't say enough about how accommodating, friendly, helpful and service oriented Tom, Andy, Ray, Scott and everyone at L.T. Rich is and always have been.

Thanks Guys!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. gregory

gregory LawnSite Bronze Member

i got a 36 jr also back in 2007 yours looks different then mine. mine doesnt have the boom on it. i am very happy with my machine.....

just put a different gun on the hose and i am going to use it to spray my shrubs also this year.....

3. JD2320

JD2320 LawnSite Member

I've done that too with my max before I got a 300 gallon tree unit in my truck.

Yeah it's a little different. Boom now, suspension foot plate, better screens in the fert hopper, different motor, garmin GPS dealio which is cool. Black wheels which I hate.....gonna paint mine white.(maybe)

How does yours d squeezing through gates? I know it's gotta be tight and some it probably wont go through if the gate is mounted wrong etc....

4. gregory

i use mine for my house only i built my gates big enough i dont worry about them.i installed the gps speedo a few months ago. put in the ss hopper screens also....

5. JD2320

JD2320 LawnSite Member

Dayum......good for you. That's a boatload of money to do your own place.

6. gregory

My place has an acre of turf. and it was going to cost aboatload of money for someone to come and do it for me so i said screw it and got a 36jr. pushing a leso spreader thru st aust. grass is rough.

ric and green doc and roy have helped me alot....

its funny sometimes i can get better prices then ric does and he will just have me buy it for him....

7. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

nice machine, you will be happy i am sure since you own another zspray unit.

my fav is the max, i love that machine. hey, if you dont like the black wheels maybe we can trade for our almost new white ones as i really like the black much better!!

8. JD2320

JD2320 LawnSite Member

Thanks GM

I dunno. I can paint them pretty easy. I don't even have to take the tires off. Just let the air out and break the bead, sand, prime and paint. :)

I just think the machines look better with white wheels.

9. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

just thought i would ask, i know, shipping alone is cost prohibitive i would guess, but i sure do like the black as the white get stained very badly, and washing is not my idea of good for a machine like that to do very often. just enough to not interfere with the runnings of things you know. i am however considering an acid bath or similar as discussed on here to bring back to new

10. JD2320

JD2320 LawnSite Member

Well yeah and dismounting and remounting tires etc....You can repaint those wheels pretty easy. Black, pink, whatever color you want. :) They are powder coated though so you need to sand them a bit for adhesion prime and paint