1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Picked up the mow addition today

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by nobagger, Apr 5, 2007.

1. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

We just bought a Gravely 152M XDZ. It has some great features, like suspension seat is nice, cast iron spindles, bigger (12cc) hydro pumps with dual cooling fans and many more. So far the 10 trips up and down our driveway were sweet. Its been snowing for 24hrs straight, not much accum. where I'm at but freakin cold! I'll post some pics soon.
  2. AAXteriors

AAXteriors LawnSite Member

Lets see them!!
  3. Herrick

Herrick LawnSite Senior Member

Love to see pics and get your review once you actually get to use it. If you don't mind, about how much did it set you back?
  4. nobagger

from Pa

Finally fixed the comp. hera are a few...

5. nobagger

from Pa

a few more...

6. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

nice addition, and I see your new insert is on the truck. I'm dealing with snow also.
  7. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

The rig looks good, Lets see some pictures from all the plowing you did over the winter to.
  8. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

How well does it strip driveways?:laugh: :waving:
  9. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

Fantastic looking mower and good choice on the Gravely!They are some of the finest mowers we have ever used. Very heavy duty and last forever. I see you have the exact same engine thats on our M48 Tank. I wish it had a little more guts once in a while but it may be due to the HUGE hydro pumps and motors Cub commercial uses on the Tanks. That mower is going to serve you well and make you very happy I am 100% sure of that!
  10. nobagger

from Pa

Thanks ProStreet, it kinda sickend me to spend $$$$ but what are ya gonna do. The dealer imo is a much more professional place to do business with than the other dealer I was going to.