1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

picked up this little snapper today

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Perrone Enterprizes, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Perrone Enterprizes

Perrone Enterprizes LawnSite Member

got this snapper 1433 for 75 bucks,only problem right now is everything is frozen so i cant get it to turn.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wecutgrass

Wecutgrass LawnSite Senior Member

75 dollars, not bad.

3. Perrone Enterprizes

yeah,well i can seem to get it started yet maybe the starter is froze up

4. Agape

Agape LawnSite Bronze Member

5. Lefet

Lefet LawnSite Bronze Member

What are the snow chains on?

Agape, nice to see you!!

6. Perrone Enterprizes

thats what it might become agape,and the snow chains are on allis Chalmers b10 big ten

7. Perrone Enterprizes

well i got it started and it ran okay idled a little high,but it doesn't go in gear wont move at all i think the clutch might need adjusting

8. Agape

maybe the trans is run by belt and slippin?
    looks clean, should be able to Quad your $$ if you get it to move forward- you can sell it for double as a running parts mower. you did ok.

9. Agape

just realized it's 14.5 HP you can sell the motor for $200 if you need it gone the same day:clapping:

10. Perrone Enterprizes

yes well i put in a new drive disk but an trying to figure out how to adjust the smooth clutch you can only mover the shift lever up to like 2nd gear forward and the shift assembly get stuck but im hoping to adjust it and maybe it will move,i see many used go for like 600 so ig i get it working right im not sure if i wanna sell it or not im just starting lawn care
    this spring though so it be nice to keep it seems like it would turn pretty sharp