Picking up Z-Spray Monday/any snow?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Green-Pro, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm picking up our new Z-Spray on Monday, leaving at 3:00 a.m. to get to Lebanon, Indiana around 8:00 a.m. Looking forward to getting the new machine and anticipate a much easier workload come mid-March.

Anyway question for you Indiana guys close to Lebanon,,,,, how much snow, if any have you gotten? I checked the weatherr channel, gonna be 42 degrees and partly sunny here, Lebanon says 36 degrees, no snow Monday but chance today. Road conditions please, thanks a bunch.

2. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Im about 10 mi south of lebanon, we have no snow on the ground and its supposed to warm up into the 50s this week so you should have a good weather to travel this week.

3. Green-Pro

Thats music to my ears/eyes :waving: :) I planned on picking it up 1st of march but had to move schedule up a bit, thanks for the report.

4. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

glad to help, let me know how you like the z-spray. they look like a great piece of equipt. I bought a new magnium last spring but plan on checking the z out in a year or two.

5. Green-Pro

Will do, I figured to get a little time in to get familiar with it, Gonna try and "ruin" my yard first LOL!!

6. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

got mine last year...you'll like it....little learning curve but good machine.

7. Green-Pro

I checked them out at the Louisville expo last year and liked what I saw. Looking forward to using this bad boy this year weightlifter

8. LIBERTYLANDSCAPING

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

LET US KNOW HOW THINGS WENT DOWN THERE-THEY SEEM REALLY HELPFUL & FRIENDLY! I AM PICKING MINE UP IN BEGINING OF MARCH. HEARD TOO MANY BAD THINGS ON THIS SITE ABOUT PG TO BUY ONE OF THOSE!:dizzy:

9. Green-Pro

Well 684.4 miles round trip, left here at 3:00 a.m. got home about 3:00 p.m. but it was worth it. We not only saved about $225 in shipping fees, but also had the pleasure of meeting Tom Rich and his staff, about the most helpful and nicest bunch of guys its been my pleasure to conduct business with. After going over the machine, we had the nickle tour, Tom showed us a fabricated piece of equipment that used a hand crank diesel engine to drive an attached cultivator, whole thing was on a modified Plug R frame, wild stuff, like American Chopper LOL, or maybe they should call it Monster Z Spray. Anyway this is a donation by a friend of his to farmers in Malawai (sp?) in Afirca.

Anyway good crew there in Lebanon and I feel confident that we will be conducting further business with them in the future. I did play with the machine a bit when I got home and I am as impressed with it now as at the Expo. PG may be a good machine but the Z Spray seemed more solidly built when the two are compared IMO. Cant wait to get it done!!!

10. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member