1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Pics as I promiced!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by N&CLandscaping, Apr 9, 2007.

1. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

The Trailer, truck and most of the other equipment

2. N&CLandscaping

more pics and one of the CBS Heli over my house

3. Jake's Lawn Service

Jake's Lawn Service LawnSite Member

Nice! The racks looks good. You will grow out of that trailer REAL quick though.
  4. AL Inc

AL Inc LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good N&C..reminds me of the first set up my friend and I had. I was 15 and he was 17 and just got his license. Only difference is that you have nicer equipment, most of our stuff was old...that was back when we had a Bunton line trimmer and back pack blower. We had an '82 Toyota pick-up, and a homemade trailer we made out of a motorcycle trailer, some angle iron, and some plywood. Ahhh, those were the days:laugh:

C. MOORE LAWNS LawnSite Member

Nice setup...may I ask how or where you go to school for landscaping when you aren't even old enough to be done with high school? If I were still 16, I woulda liked going to landscaping school over high school any day!
  6. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Looks good. Like them signs on the bed of your truck. Why don't you have commercial plates?
  7. mike33087

mike33087 LawnSite Member

just thinking the same thing.... dont come through my town with those cause im sure they will stop you. they got me 4 years ago using someone elses truck setup like that.... you know that you can get commercial plates and still have personal insurance on it right? its called a section 32 or something, basically means u use it for business but the business doesnt own it.
  8. N&CLandscaping

Thanks guys....I dont have anywhere to park my truck if it was a commercial licence plate. We have three other cars. and we cant park commercial vehicles on the street (which sucks) I acully took the sides off after I took the pics too. Thanks for all the compliments guys!!! :) I go to Minuteman High school for landscaping by the way :)

C. MOORE LAWNS LawnSite Member

That's pretty sweet, I didn't know you could pick a major in high school now cuz I'm in college for landscape design. I had to get all my other crap outta the way in high school
  10. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks pretty good!:)