Pics From MAHTS

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by McKeeLand, Feb 16, 2007.

1. McKeeLand

McKeeLand LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry this is all i had time to take pics of today.

P2080312.jpg

P2080313.JPG

P2080314.JPG

P2080315.JPG

P2080316.JPG

2. McKeeLand

I like this new CTL from Komatsu

P2080317.JPG

3. Sunscaper

Sunscaper LawnSite Senior Member

Looks like they want to sell some equipment this year.

4. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

I'll add a couple more pics of ETW's truck tomorrow, I had wanted to head back down again today and maybe get some more pics of some of the new equipment. The new Kubota 080 is a monster, the Bobcat S330 looked neat but those guys were less than talkative as were the Case guys. I swear I stood looking the CX50 over for maybe 10 minutes and not one of those lazy jack @sses asked if I had any questions, I can't say anything bad about the Cat guys or any of the other exhibitors that were at the show, well the one guy from JCB was a royal PITA with his "suggestions" for what "HE" would buy. Sorry for the rant. Overall it was a real eye opener for me.

Rob

BTW it was nice to meet you Jason.

5. NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land LawnSite Senior Member

I thought that the Earth Turf and Wood truck was outstanding. Did it win the competion?

6. McKeeLand

i don't know who one. my question is how does he see his switch and go body with that aluminum box behind the cab?

7. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

You can operate the system from 2 places.........inside the cab or along side the truck (about 6' forward the rear axle). The controller is a "plug and play" and you can plug in in those 2 locations. With the box behind the cab you have to use your mirrors but your visability is limited.

8. STONE SCAPES

STONE SCAPES LawnSite Member

i want the dump. please santa i've been very good.

9. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Mckee, I wondered that myself. I have a hooklift with incab and outside controlls as well, but I still look back when I'm pulling to make sure its lining up on the rollers correctly. Not sure if Jarrod has a pto or electric, but I know I would rahter be in the cab picking boxes with my foot on the gas. Regardless, it is an original setup, and I truly give credit where it's needed. :)

10. etwman

etwman LawnSite Bronze Member

The systems is electric and seems to work fine. With the toolboxes behind the cab you just have to rely more on the side mirrors when backing up to align the bodies up right before you lift them on. After you do it for a while you get the hang of it.

I didn't realize so many people were taking pics of the truck, good grief. You guys have more than I do.

From what I've heard it did win the competition.