Pics from start to present

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Lowcountry Lawn Care, Jul 25, 2005.

1. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

for me the point of an enclosed trailer is the fact of everything staying dry, not having to unload at the end of the day, being able to haul EVERYTHING, having a bathroom onsite at all times, and also being able to stay dry. I really like being able to take a bottle and go to the bathroom in it though.

2. smullen

smullen LawnSite Member

For a sec, till I read the last sentance, I was thiking you had an actual toilette in teh trailer....

3. WoodBrothersLC

WoodBrothersLC LawnSite Senior Member

Nice set up man. Your business looks very classy. Keep it up. payup

-Mark Wood

4. scagboy227

scagboy227 LawnSite Member

How much for that old black trailor?

5. tsh1773

tsh1773 LawnSite Senior Member

The advantages of having an enclosed trailer is being able to lock the equipment up, keep it dry, shade, and place to pee in an unused gas can. When you gotta go, use the can, the gas can.

6. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

why a gas can? we just use a empty gatorade bottle or water bottle, and then throw it in the bed of the truck so that way it just comes out when we empty the grass out of the bed.

I would never ever use a gas can. if you had to keep opening it up and then sat in the heat for a day or two, omg it'd smell.

7. Thanks for all your posts guys. The black trailer cost me about $1000. It still comes in handy for debris and a back up trailer while servicing the enclosed. I like to pay things off and keep them as backups. I don't plan on selling anything anytime soon if you're asking to buy. Thanks again for your posts guys.

8. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Does the trailer and truck fit in the shop together or can you only get one in there at a time? No matter how big a shop it seams you can't ever have enough room for your stuff.

9. I can fit both in my shop but I usually just keep both outside. Usually the mowers and other misc. equipment go in shop so I have plenty of room to work.