Pics from the end of my 2012 season

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jsroda, Feb 26, 2013.

1. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

looks awesome. i've never seen yards striped like that down here in the south. do you have a stripe kit or something?

2. jsroda

jsroda LawnSite Member

No sir, just my good ole Walker mower. Here are a couple more. The first picture is of a back yard that is done with my push mower because the gate is too small for me to get the walker through and that still stripes it up.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Hope Landscaping

Hope Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

4. Porkins

Porkins LawnSite Senior Member

Nice to see strips in GA.

5. jsroda

jsroda LawnSite Member

Thanks again guys, as soon as this season starts up ill start posting more pics of my yards and projects
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. TriCountyLawn

TriCountyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Whats your method for dealing with the clippings from the walker ?

7. jsroda

jsroda LawnSite Member

I use these giant grain sacks that come from a local factory near me, they have 4 big handles on one end and the other end of the bag can be untied or tied shut. What I do is permanently tie the bags shut, they are big enough for the opening of the bag to fit over the hopper of the walker. Then I pour the grass in the bags, you can get 2 hoppers per bag and I have 4 bags I use daily. Then I sling, more like bear hug and throw them into the back of the truck haha. Cleaner than tarps and they last twice as long. Also I only pay $5 a bag so they are cheaper for me too.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Hope Landscaping

Hope Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Can you post a picture of the bags your talking about? Thanks

9. jsroda

jsroda LawnSite Member

Yea Im going over to my trailer tomorrow morning and ill take some pictures of them
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. jsroda

jsroda LawnSite Member

The bags are called "Super Sack's" you can buy them off ebay also. Some come with a plastic liner inside for grain and corn to keep them dry and keep the dust from getting out of the back. I normally cut the liner out and the top part where the handles also has the draw string in it, I also cut that out so it will fit over the hopper on the walker.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]