Lawn Care Forum banner

Pics from the end of my 2012 season

6K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  LandFakers 
#1 ·
I was looking through my laptop today and found some pictures from last year.
Here are a couple from the end of the season. I finally got a new phone that takes good pictures so I should have some nice shots coming up from this season.

See less See more
#4 ·
I appreciate it guys!!
Posted via Mobile Device

#6 ·
#8 ·
those are some nice looking lawns...do you do all the maintenance for those properties of just the mowing?
Yes sir I do everything, mowing, edging, weedeating, fertilizer, prune the shrubs, plant flowers, and the pinestraw/mulch when its that time of the year.

#12 ·
looks awesome. i've never seen yards striped like that down here in the south. do you have a stripe kit or something?
No sir, just my good ole Walker mower. Here are a couple more. The first picture is of a back yard that is done with my push mower because the gate is too small for me to get the walker through and that still stripes it up.

#15 ·
Thanks again guys, as soon as this season starts up ill start posting more pics of my yards and projects
Posted via Mobile Device

#17 ·
I use these giant grain sacks that come from a local factory near me, they have 4 big handles on one end and the other end of the bag can be untied or tied shut. What I do is permanently tie the bags shut, they are big enough for the opening of the bag to fit over the hopper of the walker. Then I pour the grass in the bags, you can get 2 hoppers per bag and I have 4 bags I use daily. Then I sling, more like bear hug and throw them into the back of the truck haha. Cleaner than tarps and they last twice as long. Also I only pay $5 a bag so they are cheaper for me too.
Posted via Mobile Device

#19 ·
Yea Im going over to my trailer tomorrow morning and ill take some pictures of them
Posted via Mobile Device

#20 ·
The bags are called "Super Sack's" you can buy them off ebay also. Some come with a plastic liner inside for grain and corn to keep them dry and keep the dust from getting out of the back. I normally cut the liner out and the top part where the handles also has the draw string in it, I also cut that out so it will fit over the hopper on the walker.

#21 ·
This is the bag that Walker makes, but they are expensive and small. The ones I have compared to that are atleast 3 times as big.

#23 ·
Anytime, its the easiest way ive found without spending alot of money.
Posted via Mobile Device

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.