Pics...Hint series 3

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Boss Exc., May 1, 2008.

1. Boss Exc.

Boss Exc. LawnSite Member

I drove passed the Case dealer yesterday and saw this 465 and a couple series 3 track machines.I went back today with my camera to take some pics....Unfortunately all the track machines were gone so I could only get some shot's of the 465....Enjoy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I think I spotted a Takeuchi in the back ground there in pic #2!!!

3. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, thanks for sharing. That cab door should be way better.

4. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

AAAAAH....I just rubbed one out.:clapping:

5. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

They are definetly an upgrade. I sat in a 440CT last week. The door is much better and the cab is simple but in a good kind of way. It seemed narrow inside but big enough. I could see how a wide fella wouldn't like it, but then again I see large people crammed in tiny cars all the time so who knows. Anyway, they aren't as cozy at Cat C Series and the front wiper still should have been mounted on the side of the door, but I like them much better, plus they're pressurized.:cool2:

On another note, does anyone know how many gallons a 440CT burns per hour?

6. stuvecorp

My 440 plowing snow would go 7-8 hours on a tank, dirt work seemed to be alittle better on average. Wonder if the S3 will be different? KSSS, how is your 465 on fuel?

7. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

How many gallons in the tank? I would think a 440CT would be the same as a 440 wheeled skid in terms of fuel consumption.

8. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

My 465 uses a lot of fuel. Depending on how hard Its working it uses between 3-3.5 an hour. I try not to run it by the hour.

9. stuvecorp

I checked the Case spec, 22 gallons.

10. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

That's not too bad, I have a 17 gallon tank and I average 8 hours WOT with 57 horsies.