Pics of 36" Sentar

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by teamgeo, Jan 31, 2005.

1. teamgeo

teamgeo LawnSite Member

The deck,motor and handle bars all move up and down together.I didnt ride it due to the ice and snow all over the parking lot.Dealer said special promo price was 5499. Dont know how much it will go up after the promo.
    Can anyone lhelp me to either reduce the pic sizes to 800x800 or find a place to put them?????

2. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

Use your photo editor to reduce the pixel size.

3. teamgeo

teamgeo LawnSite Member

ok here they are

100_4358.JPG

100_4359.JPG

100_4360.JPG

100_4361.JPG

100_4362.JPG

4. splatz100

splatz100 LawnSite Senior Member

I like it!

5. ChadA

ChadA LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice. Have you broke it in yet? If so how does it handle?

6. nitrotim

nitrotim LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

If you check out the wright website the channel program has them for 5473 until 2/19/05. Most dealers particpate in this because they still get their cut from wright.

7. Cobra Jock

Cobra Jock LawnSite Member

I still can't for the life of me figure out why someone would want that over a nice walk-behind with proslide or jungle wheels. :dizzy:

Greg

8. treemeat

treemeat LawnSite Member

I think one of the advantages is a shorter wheelbase--takes up less room on trailer and its maybe a bit more maneuverable in tight spaces . . . I would like them better if they employed a floating deck and easier height adjustment, no biggie though on a 36".

how well does the deck mulch?

9. traman

traman LawnSite Senior Member

how big are the back tires and what does it weigh ,i have a wright stander 36inch and the back tires are only 18 /6.5/8 in the summer during rainy season the weight of the mower and me on it is alot , i might as well plow for corn ,the ruts i leave are so bad . also from the pic it dosent look like its a floating deck , the distance from front wheels to the back looks very long it might be hard to control scalping . due a long demo !!!!!

10. nitrotim

nitrotim LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Here are the specs on the 36" and the 52" the tires are wider than they are on the old version 36 stander.

Attached Files: