Pics of a lawn I cut with my XR7 Hustler

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by perfectlawncare, May 25, 2006.

1. perfectlawncare

perfectlawncare LawnSite Member

New 66inch Hustler Super Z with 27hp and the XR7 deck. I think this mower does great at striping.

IMG_2327.JPG

IMG_2329.JPG

2. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Ah, I call that the snake. Looks good. Your the one that did the field test in turf right?

3. perfectlawncare

perfectlawncare LawnSite Member

yeah thats me in the pic in the may issue of Turf. I like the snake. lol

4. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

Ahem:nono: ....I'm the one who did the Field Test in the the May issue of Turf! Look at the byline and you'll see my name. My May issue shows a skidsteer on the cover and the pics in the field test are the ones that I took. Unless you're looking at a different regional issue???

5. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice looking cut, the stripes make me a little dizzy. How are you liking the super Z? I noticed on the Hustler site there are some with problems with leaving a row of stringers with the new xr-7 deck, have you had any problems. How's the ride and do you have the front suspension caster wheels? Thanks.

6. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Ahhhh.... :clapping:

Nice crisp cut.
    Nice stripes.

And also nice sloping... some pics on the net that remind me of being here at home.

:waving:

7. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Ahhhhh......but the real question now is which one of you REALLY wrote the article and whose picture is it really?? :laugh:

8. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Probably a 'regional' thing.

One is probably in the "south".... Ed I would say, because you can't go much further south... lol.

9. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, the the other dude that said it was him is only in Virginia, that's the south too :laugh:

Plus, TURF normally only uses one tester per item, at least that has been my experince.

10. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

So tell me did hustler get the missed strip of grass figured out and fixed on that new deck?