Pics of black dodges!

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by "Ground Control", Feb 20, 2007.

1. "Ground Control"

"Ground Control" LawnSite Member

Lets see pics of newer black dodges!

Heres mine:

DSC02055.jpg

DSC02057.jpg

DSC02062.jpg

2. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Looks like nice truck! Can't go wrong w/ a cummins. I have one that is used everyday w/ 305k.

3. "Ground Control"

Yea, i had a 99 silverado with 120,000 and it had all kinds of squeaks and noises coming from it. This truck has 140,000 and it is like brand new still. I love it

4. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

5. "Ground Control"

6. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

[QUOTE="Ground Control";1718381]That is an awesome truck! hopefully i will get one of those next:)[/QUOTE]

The year after I leased that they came out with the Megacab, oh well. I would also like a sunroof, but other than those two things I LOVE MY TRUCK!!! The Cummins is an absolute beast, it's so much fun to drive. :weightlifter:

7. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

Not the nicest, but got the job done when it was running. I owned it for four months and it only ran for one. The feul sending unit crapped out the day I bought it (at my house luckily). I couldn't expect much from a truck with 179K on the clock.

fff.JPG

8. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

[​IMG]

Cheers
    Jeff

9. ASBK

ASBK LawnSite Member
    from Ontario

"Ground Control" That truck is sweet. Wish I could find one just like it:cry:

10. chuck bow

chuck bow LawnSite Senior Member

Nice truck Gc i had a 99 Black extended cab dodge 3500 dually and was the sweetest looking truck i ever had wish i had some pics but didnt keep it long was mechicanly the biggest POS i have ever owned !!!!! Again it was sweet looking but nice looking didnt get me down the road . Summer before last it went to the repair shop 6 times on a flat bed hauler