1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of Jobs

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jazak, Sep 6, 2006.

1. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

This thread I started will hold all of my pics of current and past jobs. Here is one for now until I have more time to post and find the pics. Feel free to voice your imput.

These pics are 3/4 of the way through getting the tree down so most of the branches as you can see have already been cut. We didn't use a bucket truck or crane this was all climbed and roped out.

Treejob1.11.JPG

Treejob1.12.JPG

Treejob1.17.JPG

2. 04TurfT

04TurfT LawnSite Senior Member

wooo I bet that is a job... yeah please post more pics when your done... nice work so far.

3. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Its done I'll go backand get some pics. This tree was taken down about a month ago and took me 3 days to take it down remove & chip all the wood and grind the stump wih just my 16 yr. & 14yr old sons helping. SInce I left the business in 2001 I've been doing it on the side so they help out and once in a while I'll get a couple of mexicans. I'll get some more pics up soon of other jobs we've done.