1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Pics of Lastec Articulator 61"A

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LASTEC, Oct 18, 2005.

LASTEC LawnSite Member

you asked for pics.

2. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

most interesting. what is the msrp?
  3. MBDiagMan

MBDiagMan LawnSite Senior Member

Great pics and great looking machine, but I don't understand the articulation from the pictures. Could you explain it?

4. Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters LawnSite Senior Member

dang, think its got enough casters on the front? looks to me like a regular ZTR.
  5. TClawn

but the deck articulate, like a gang of mowers, reducing scalping. on bumpy yards, and ones with hills, I think it will be a great improvement.
  6. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Mr White
    Can you see a Center wheel mark like on a one wheel sulky on cool season grasses.

7. MBDiagMan

MBDiagMan LawnSite Senior Member

When I first saw that there was an articulated mower, I imagined that it would be hinged like an articulated locomotive. It appears that it articulates along it's fore/aft axis. Is that correct? If so does each rear wheel mount to the same side frame as it's front counterpart?

8. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Need Video's, more pictures, and specs.

I would find it very difficult to mow w/o a trim side.

Can you explain the foot pedals? What are they used for?
  9. TClawn

I believe you can control the mower with your feet or your hands. I don't know how you would do reverse with your feet though.

a video would be great.
  10. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

The deck is reverse oriented... like turning your deck around on your machine.

Then each cutting chamber is able to articulate... following the outside casters.