pics of lawns

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by SangerLawn, Oct 25, 2007.

1. SangerLawn

SangerLawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from indiana

I got a lot of slack because of my home made striping kit. I didn’t have the money for a high dollar mower so I settled with the troy built mustang and put some floor mats hanging off the back. personaly i dont think the mower looks bad just get alot of questions about it.

We have been in a drought all summer long but in the last 2 weeks or so we have gotten around 9 inches of rain. When the grass greened up the stripes where a lot darker then I thought they would be.

Sorry but I took these pics with my cell phone and to top it off, today was a overcast kind of day. What do you all think??

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Got any pics of the striper? Heres one I made for my tractor, I used old truck mud flaps. I don't really use it that much but I was bored one weekend.
    0923071701[2].jpg

0923071701[2].jpg

3. loom-gen

loom-gen LawnSite Member

the stripes look great for what you've been dealt with. On a healthier lawn they would be textbook. You're hired

4. BeautifulBlooms

BeautifulBlooms LawnSite Senior Member

Deere what happens if you back up? Do the flaps get all messed up or do they just flip over?

5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

No, they just filp over. Once in a while the whole thing will want to twist.