Pics of me fishing on the lake

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by RockSet N' Grade, Apr 27, 2008.

1. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

Pond I made last year or so......that's me with the white beard fishing off the cliff with two new locals checking me out.....Sorry you can't see me so well, when I get my gear out again tomorrow, I will have the wife take a close up....

DSC00797.jpg

DSC00800.jpg

DSC00801.jpg

2. IndyChad

IndyChad LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

Please do, I have never saw anyone fish before!!! Nice pond too.

3. RockSet N' Grade

Put my gear on and went out for round two on the lake........reeling in a big one, gonna fry that one up for supper!

DSC00840.jpg

4. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Very cool pond.

RSG the Gnome.

5. RockSet N' Grade

I am not a Gnome!!! The politically correct term for us is "Little People"! Don't you watch us on tv? On a more serious note......Fieldman, I gotta thank you for your post on doing your work the right way, the best you knew how. I had a job that was a t and m job for $1,250 a day that would have lasted around 3-4 weeks. The guy had a hillside fall down and wanted me to rebuild it with no permits or engineering.........I have been most tempted, but have tossed and turned over this one.......so I passed on the deal....hopefully maintaining my integrity at a short term cost of not fattening my wallet.

6. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice fishin' hole! That's some large L gravel.:)

I didn't know you were the Travelocity roaming gnome... I bet you have some serious frequent flyer miles racked up!:usflag:

7. qps

qps LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

That guy makes tiny jeff....not so tiny

8. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

reminds me of that commercial about the travelinf gnome for hotels.com...... Nice pics!

9. Fieldman12

Fieldman12 LawnSite Bronze Member

No problem Rockset N' Grade. I know it's hard to turn down money. It's probably the hardest time money wise in my life I have ever seen. At $1,250.00 bucks a day that guy would have expected it to stand no matter what. I think we all would not worry so much if it was something for $50.00 bucks but at that price people can be hard to deal with and some how the guy may have tried to come back on you and say you never told him he needed an engineer.

10. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Now that is a scene of tranquility!!!