1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Pics of my 2008 RIG!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DillonsLawnCare, Apr 21, 2008.

1. DillonsLawnCare

DillonsLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

heres a few pictures of my rig. im 15 and ive been in the business since 2006. started off with a push mower and tractor and ive worked my way up to this point. not very far but oh well:dancing:. atleast im working:weightlifter:. payed for everything myself. no help from mom(no money) , no help from dad(thinks i need to buy stuff on my own so i don't grow up to be a moocher) , and no help from grandparents who are rich(penny pinchers).

and the pic with all the equipment on the mower, is how i drive around my neighborhood to get from lawn to lawn.
    enjoy.......:dancing::weightlifter::walking::cool2:

CIMG1142.JPG

CIMG1141.JPG

CIMG1143.JPG

CIMG1144.JPG

CIMG1145.JPG

2. DillonsLawnCare

more.... didn't clean everything up.

CIMG1146.JPG

CIMG1147.JPG

CIMG1149.JPG

CIMG1148.JPG

3. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Looking good! Go make some $$$! Good luck-

4. DillonsLawnCare

thanks lawn enforcer

5. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

looks good, good luck this year!

6. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Good luck mowing this year! How good is the shiny trimmer? Does it have power,and is it light? I would get a bigger back pack blower soon though.

7. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

yeah what he said

that pro line is a nice mower you go there

8. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Looking good, any plans for new equipment or are you saving up for a truck?

9. DillonsLawnCare

ok. thank you all.

the trimmer is awesome. i got it late last year and it was around $300. its got plenty of power. great all around trimmer. GET ONE>!

i am going to get a REDMAX EBZ-8001 soon. that blower gets the job done but id like a better one.

My great uncle is giving me his '89 Nissan truck this summer. i get my license this november. i'll be buying a zero turn either in a few weeks, this winter, or next spring for 2009. getting a trailer this winter with racks..etc.....

and put some money in the bank for winter!!!!!!

10. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Don't get the 8001. All you need is the ebz7001. It's lighter and more durable. The 8000-8001 have problems with the housing and crap falling apart. I have two 7001s and love em. No problems. Does your trimmer have a steel shaft or cable.