Pics of my 2008 RIG!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by DillonsLawnCare, Apr 21, 2008.

1. DillonsLawnCare

DillonsLawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

heres a few pictures of my rig. im 15 and ive been in the business since 2006. started off with a push mower and tractor and ive worked my way up to this point. not very far but oh well:dancing:. atleast im working:weightlifter:. payed for everything myself. no help from mom(no money) , no help from dad(thinks i need to buy stuff on my own so i don't grow up to be a moocher) , and no help from grandparents who are rich(penny pinchers).

and the pic with all the equipment on the mower, is how i drive around my neighborhood to get from lawn to lawn.
    enjoy.......:dancing::weightlifter::walking::cool2:

CIMG1142.JPG

CIMG1141.JPG

CIMG1143.JPG

CIMG1144.JPG

CIMG1145.JPG

2. DillonsLawnCare

more.... didn't clean everything up.

CIMG1146.JPG

CIMG1147.JPG

CIMG1149.JPG

CIMG1148.JPG

3. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Looking good! Go make some $$$! Good luck-

4. DillonsLawnCare

thanks lawn enforcer

5. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

looks good, good luck this year!

6. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Good luck mowing this year! How good is the shiny trimmer? Does it have power,and is it light? I would get a bigger back pack blower soon though.

7. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

yeah what he said

that pro line is a nice mower you go there

8. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Looking good, any plans for new equipment or are you saving up for a truck?

9. DillonsLawnCare

ok. thank you all.

the trimmer is awesome. i got it late last year and it was around $300. its got plenty of power. great all around trimmer. GET ONE>!

i am going to get a REDMAX EBZ-8001 soon. that blower gets the job done but id like a better one.

My great uncle is giving me his '89 Nissan truck this summer. i get my license this november. i'll be buying a zero turn either in a few weeks, this winter, or next spring for 2009. getting a trailer this winter with racks..etc.....

and put some money in the bank for winter!!!!!!

10. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Don't get the 8001. All you need is the ebz7001. It's lighter and more durable. The 8000-8001 have problems with the housing and crap falling apart. I have two 7001s and love em. No problems. Does your trimmer have a steel shaft or cable.