pics of my 2010 set up

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by joef450snowplow, Feb 17, 2010.

1. joef450snowplow

joef450snowplow LawnSite Senior Member

hahah some garbage picker just came by like 5mins ago and took it hahah and the mower is under my xmaz ballons in my other small shed

2. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

man i wanted it j/k hahaha:laugh:

3. TREEGUARD

TREEGUARD LawnSite Senior Member

Dude make sure you wash the spreader off the ice melt as well as the chemical products will eat that spreader. trust me i have had pleanty of the earthway spreaders.

4. DJJS

DJJS LawnSite Senior Member

man once you have a truck & a plow you wont want winter to end its not snow its white gold :weightlifter:

5. asalow

asalow LawnSite Member

nice stuff. just make sure you wash out that spreader. we've been through a few of those cause the guys won't wash them before they put them away each snow and they fall apart. but thats with anything in the winter and salty conditions. good luck this spring!

6. joef450snowplow

yea ! But its not rock salt its calcium chloride

7. joef450snowplow

when u say eat it up do you mean the frame or the hoper

8. joef450snowplow

hey guys i got a question what can i do to get rid of (Nutsedge grass)

9. asalow

asalow LawnSite Member

same difference calcium chloride is what we use too. it's just as bad if not worse. anything metal, axle, shaft going to spinner. even the cotter pin that holds that shaft that is rotating on the inside of the hopper. if you have greasable bearings on the wheels keep them greased. it is pretty amazing what this stuff can do to equipment.

10. joef450snowplow

ill make sure to stay on top off that