pics of my 2010 set up

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by joef450snowplow, Feb 17, 2010.

1. TREEGUARD

TREEGUARD LawnSite Senior Member

to get rid of nutsedge by a package of sedge hammer 1 packet 1 gallon of water good for about 1000sq ft

2. joef450snowplow

joef450snowplow LawnSite Senior Member

thank you o. So you no Dominick March 2nd is the nslga show is at the Nassau Calisem and Vigliotti Recycling is having a sale from March 3rd to the
    7th and 10% of every thing i think the lady at the desk told me

3. TREEGUARD

TREEGUARD LawnSite Senior Member

are you gonna ditch school to go to the trade show

4. joef450snowplow

yea my mom said i could im going with the guy i work for hes got the black ford dually f350 lifted and a f250 and a green enclosed trailer u prob seen him

5. joef450snowplow

6. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

Nice setup I like it all except the craftsmans

7. joef450snowplow

same! but i still dont realy need all commercial stuff iv had redmax like u got but all the new ones are made crapy like every thing eles in this world and i like your set up to other then the minivan hey but we all got to start some wear

8. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

I know but I will have a truck either late this season or next year, And yes everything these days is junk compared to older equipment, I actualy like my redmax stuff eventhough it is newer I use to have echo but I got robbed so I got a viriaty of brands now.

9. Flatop

Flatop LawnSite Member

Nice lawn equipment you have there. May want to invest on a second trimmer encase the one you have malfunctions.

10. joef450snowplow

nockk woood