Pics of my Crew Chief

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Flex-Deck, Sep 24, 2003.

1. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

Here is a pic of my wife, who I would rate with anyone when it comes to running a mower.
    [​IMG]

p0000750.crew chief mowed bank.jpg

2. Flex-Deck

Actually - She does not smoke, and does not normally wear a hat - especially backwards, but thought it made a neat pic. I will say that when I turn her loose, she can whack a lot of acres in a very short time. I just need more acres to do to keep her boredome down.

Thanks Brad

3. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

Come on Brad, surely you can think of something other than mowing to keep her from getting bored??

4. Flex-Deck

You are right Paul, but 10 minutes does not really solve the problem. LOL LOL LOL:p

5. LA LAWNS

LA LAWNS LawnSite Member

what kind of contraption is that mower?

6. Flex-Deck

LA - It is a 9 1/2 foot mower that eats acres like a monkey eats bananas, and still can mow between 26" apart tombstones. Little ol 455 JD with an extra 15 HP Kohler. Someone on Lawnsite nick named it the Flex-Deck Monster, and that is what it is. Here is a 7 acre property - (70 minutes)
    [​IMG]

mowing pic-jd yard - front - no stripes.jpg

7. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

"Frankendeere" Is the name that came to mind the first time I saw it. It that an all-wheel steer tractor? How fast can you mow with that thing?

8. Flex-Deck

Paul - Can mow 10 1/2 MPH - and do most of the time - unless am mowing more than 3" off the top - I have a 22 diesel running 78" and a 15 Kohler running 38" - Makes short work of 7 acres

9. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Hey Brad...how in the hell do you trailer that contraption unless you can lift those "extras" somehow???

10. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Whats that white thang comin' out the side of her head?