1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Pic's of my Dodge.

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Nozzleman, Jun 8, 2003.

1. Nozzleman

Nozzleman LawnSite Member

Some people had asked months ago for some pictures of my truck and I finally got the film developed today. The truck is a 03' 2500 SLT with the High Ouput Cummins/ auto transmission and a E-Z Dumper. I also have a 8' Fisher plow that goes on it but you need to go to Plowsite to see those pictures.

Heres one.

scan0011.jpg

2. Nozzleman

Heres another with side boards.

scan0012.jpg

3. Nozzleman

One last photo with the trailer hooked up.

scan0013.jpg

4. BSDeality

BSDeality LawnSite Silver Member

looks good! How's the diesel running and how do you like the ez dumper?

5. Nozzleman

The Cummins has been flawless to date and it has about 4,000 miles on it. The only problem I had was a bad front shock absorber that was fixed under warrenty.

I love the E-Z that is why I traded my first 03' 2500 quad cab short bed Cummins in. I got the first one last September and in the fall I was :angry: :angry: for getting another stupid shortbed to do this kind of work so I bit the bullet and ordered the silver one. I liked ordering because I got the truck speced out the way I wanted it and not what the dealer thought would "sell good".

My first 03' had 8,000 miles on it when I traded it and that Cummins was also flawless and I worked that truck hard plowing this winter. It plowed for 18 hours straight in a 18-20'' blizzard and she begged for more.:D

Also, I know I could have got a 6.5 E-Z Dumper instead of ordering a new truck but it still would have only been a short bed.

6. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

Have you gotten much use out of the ez dumper yet? I use mine all of the time a love it. Couldn't go without one ever again:)

Here's a pic of my ez dumper.

truck.jpg

7. Nozzleman

OryanO, I use the E-Z all the time. This spring with the rain we have been having the grass is growing like wildfire so I am bagging alot and by the end of the day I am much happier pushing a button to unload the clippings than using the old pitchfork method.

8. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guys,
    I have been thinking about an ez dump too. What kind of cost are we talking about?

I just got a new (used, but new to me) toy as well. 2000 Dodge 2500 4x4 long bed with Cummings. What an awesome truck. What did I ever do without it?..:D

[​IMG]

9. Tx Firefighter

Tx Firefighter LawnSite Member

HO Cummins, 6 speed manual trans, 505 lb/ft of torque. I'll never own another gas truck, ever!
    [​IMG]

Gator look at those emblems on your door, there is no "G" in Cummins.

10. crazygator

crazygator LawnSite Bronze Member

Your right, but its a spelling mistake!

But then again your wrong. There is a "G" in Cummins....... GO and GAS MILEAGE! :D