1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Pics of my equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ChrisGA, Mar 29, 2009.

1. ChrisGA

ChrisGA LawnSite Member

Well went Thursday and bought a 5x10 trailer, Snapper Pro S50X 0.0 hours, RedMax EBZ 5100 blower and GT25N trimmer. Bought them all together and got a good deal on them all. Attached is 2 photos of my trailer and mower. They aint to good but I will get some better ones hopefully tomorrow with everything. Got my first yard to cut tomorrow haha but its my grandma's and im doing it for free but hey its my first yard with the mower !!!

2. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

nice man looks nice a nice 1 how much that set u back?
  3. lawnbandit

lawnbandit LawnSite Member

great new lowballer:drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:
  4. sslopok

sslopok LawnSite Member

there's nothing wrong with a little competition :)?
    Congrats on the purchase.
  5. gunner19

gunner19 LawnSite Member

Someone posts some new equipment and that is what you assume?

Good luck this year. Looks good.
  6. lawnbandit

if the shoe fits, lol I really dont care. just seeing these guys not paying taxes and not paying ins. workcomp etc... come behind and cut a lawn for 5bucks what the hell go get them tiger.....
  7. ambersLawnmowing

ambersLawnmowing LawnSite Senior Member

Your a fool, Did he say he didnt have any of that? I didnt read that. If he really was a lowballer he wouldnt have went and bought a NEW mower.. Dont hate because you dont have a new mower.

Nice looking mower man, Best of luck to ya this year. Dont let the haters get to you.
  8. lawnbandit

well ask him then lol
  9. ambersLawnmowing

ambersLawnmowing LawnSite Senior Member

What are you going to ask everyone if they are legal? You worry about the little things in life and cant see the big things.. Best of luck

Are you legal lawnbandit? Are you solo? where are the pics of your rig?
  10. Green Finger

Green Finger LawnSite Senior Member

Congrats on the mower. Remember the key is you stepped out on faith and bought a mower. Just like EVERYONE ELSE. What ever you choose to charge your customers is between you and them.

We ALL started out at some point with humble beginnings. Just learn and grow brother.

Focus on what is in Front of you and not the junk behind you.