Pics of my first rig..

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by dschmaus, Mar 7, 2007.

1. dschmaus

dschmaus LawnSite Member

Picked up my first mower tonight... 05 52" Wildcat with the 25hp Kaw and mulching kit. 500 hours.. $4200 60's next week here. Hopefully that will kickstart the grass!!

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

I'm with you, bring on the season!!! Need to start bringing in some decent money again!..... very nice mower/trailer you got there! what kind of trailer is it btw :)
  3. dschmaus

dschmaus LawnSite Member

Its a bigtex trailer.. I bought it used from a friend of mine... Its fine for now but it will be sold next year for a 7x16 enclosed... Pretty happy the mower matches my logo!!! Now I will have to stick with Stihl to keep the orange color!! :laugh:
  4. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

I hope you know the old seat must have been abused very bad because thats the wrong seat on that mower.
  5. dschmaus

dschmaus LawnSite Member

that is interesting.. hmmm... Wonder what seat it is... I might have to call the dealer in the morning and see if they know whats up... They sold it new and took it in on trade...
  6. stuffdeer

stuffdeer LawnSite Bronze Member

Hmm, How do you like your F-250? Thats around a 98 or 99 right?

I was considoring a F-150 HD (Same as your truck)
  7. ScagBoy09

ScagBoy09 LawnSite Member

Wow, nice grab! That is my future mower right there. I really like the design, a step up from the tiger cub too. I just bought my 2002 Scag 52" Hydro WB from Wisconsin and couldnt be any happier. Good luck this season!
  8. ScagBoy09

ScagBoy09 LawnSite Member

9. dschmaus

dschmaus LawnSite Member

I love the truck... I have a hard time spending 20+k on a truck.. I kept my eye out for a used one... 98 90k miles 7 grand... It runs great... I have had it about 3 months...
  10. The Rookie

The Rookie LawnSite Senior Member

:) With a seat like that, all you need now is a bigscreen tv and a remote, looks comfy.