Pics of my grass and truck

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by EagleLandscape, Mar 8, 2004.

1. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

So i was home this weekend from school an got around to doing some work. Had my camera in the car and took some pictures. Didn't do much to the yard this fall/winter except apply a pre-emergent this weekend and lay down some rye last fall. But it turns out pretty good, and still holing up quite well with the hot temps we've had lately in Dallas.

Pics of the truck are in there too, but its kinda dirty.

p1010021.jpg

2. EagleLandscape

another one.............. this area was all weeds last summer, so the rye shoul have killed off the wees an now I just nee to concentrate on those spots this spring

p1010022.jpg

3. EagleLandscape

part of the parkway. This area is pretty lush. The color difference in the stripes really doesnt show up with this camera, but it was pretty impressive for a 21.

p1010023.jpg

4. EagleLandscape

some more, just have to concentrate on this spot this summer as well. Saving those logs to make bird houses...

p1010024.jpg

5. EagleLandscape

last one for you ladies... can we get rid of this dumb 60 seconds posting rule. we never have a problem with spam, why is it even on this board? its a paaaaaaaaain, anyways. thanks for looking. feeback an tips are greatly appreciated.

p1010025.jpg

6. BrianK10

BrianK10 LawnSite Senior Member
    from usa

Get out there and wash that truck!

Brian

7. EagleLandscape

I did that after I accomplished everything that needed to be done that day. SO all clean now.

8. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

Lawn looks real nice and bright green compared to the neighbors in the pictures. I'd put a huge sign in front saying "THIS LAWN CARED FOR BY EAGLE" and it should get some attention. If I drove by, I'd say, wow, how come that guy's lawn is so green?

Looks good, I'm jealous I can't start mowing yet, nothings growing, but it's coming soon!

9. EagleLandscape

Ha, yeah it really helps business. The nursery knows its my lawn, and everyone on the block knows that I take care of it. Someone called me last night from a flier and asked, Arent you the kid that has the nice lawn".

So i guess it does help. Plus it helps make the house look better. 20% of the homes value should be the landscape so I'm on my way. My dad and I are putting in an irrigation system soon and redoing all the landscapign. Taking out all those hideous boxwoods, ick!. And probably getting one more Live Oak to go on the west-side of the house. Although that tree that mature will cost about 5k. We'll see.

10. GreenTurf

GreenTurf LawnSite Member
    from NJ

what kind of mower was that done with?