pics of my hydros

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by MileHigh, Apr 17, 2008.

1. MileHigh

MileHigh LawnSite Silver Member

Here are some pics 2 of my exmarks.

Attached Files:

2. newtostone

newtostone LawnSite Senior Member
    from NY

Those look great. Can i ask why you when with the HP over the Turf Traceri am looking at picking up a exmark and not sure if i should do the hp or go for the 23 kawi. How is it cutting? and looks like a nice setup you have going there.
  3. MileHigh

The 50" TT is over 1k more expensive than the TTHP. If I ever need a WB bigger that the 48"...I will go that route. They make a 60". My tthp cuts really nice, although I did want the electric start 19 hp kawi...but It was a $600 option and they had to ship it in. I have yet to bogg down the motor.
  4. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Don't you get alot of dust from those baggers? I have the same ones, but actually lined the inside with the bagger material.
  5. ATouchofGrass

ATouchofGrass LawnSite Senior Member
    from CT

Looks nice! How do you like the Turf Tracer HP?
  6. tls22

tls22 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good man....did u plow the other night?
  7. MileHigh

Yea actually I do get a lot of dust from that bagger. What's the bagger material your talking about? Where can you get it?
  8. S man

S man LawnSite Gold Member

Nice exmarks. I like the viking, it's looks cool. Only I like my stander better than a hydro walk.
  9. MileHigh

Thanks. No I didn't get a plow in. It was 80 degrees the day before it snowed and none of it stuck to the pavement around here.
  10. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice mowers