1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

pics of my mid size lawn set up(truck, mowers etc)

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by grassman177, Mar 31, 2009.

1. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

we mowed today a mix of lawns and most were mid size and small so we never even used the Kubota. we have the two 4817 standers and a honda push. soemtimes i will carry a 36 wright walkbehind too. i have a couple of days i run this set up a week, then the rest of run two Kubotas and 1 stander. i will get pics of that later. just some candid pics for you. my Rig!:clapping:

2. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Great stuff. How does keeping the blowers in the truck work? Would it not be faster if they were on a rack next to the trimmers?
  3. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

nice set up.

How well do you like your 36" stander? Im thinking about getting a 36" something (walkbehind or stander)
  4. greenbaylawns

greenbaylawns LawnSite Senior Member

I like the set up. Looks heavy duty and enclosed.
  5. theguynextdoor

theguynextdoor LawnSite Senior Member

Nice rig. How long is that trailer? I like the dovetail trailer so the mower deck doesn't scrape on the ramp.
  6. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Nice setup man. Still need to return that freakin call lol
  7. cuttingedgelawnandsnow

cuttingedgelawnandsnow LawnSite Member

Who makes that trailer im looking for a 20ft
  8. 4.3mudder

4.3mudder LawnSite Silver Member

I like it, I'm not to fond of the trailer ramps on the sides, but they sure come in handy not having to unoaf everything just to get to that on in the front. Other than that it loooks good to me.
  9. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

yep, ok i will try to answer as many as i can here. it is a 22ft trailer manufacturer is starlite i think, but i cant remember at all. i painted it this winter and that info is no more except on file somewhere.this length is needed for when i carry three kubota's. other than that it is a bit long but extra room is good. i can get a tractorwith aerator, verticutters and hand aerator plus seed an fert and spreader all on that trailer in the fall!!

we have a 36" stander and walkbehind. we like them both, but the front of the velke walk is light so even after the weight bar on the front it still pops up easily. they cut nice and are relialbe.

the blowers are great in the back, they fit nice and neat, easy to get to and if you look closely there is alot of racks on the side of the trailer already, more would make it difficult when all have something in them at one time. this box also has the place for my trimmerwhich stays in my truck, the workers all have their own assigned trimmers and they rotate with them to the dif crews and they are on the racks. the box also has two full length drawers that hold all hand tools for in the field fixins, small hand pruners, oil, etcetcetc. very handy and organized out of the weather. it is not hard to get to the blowers this way at all. oh, and i front of the blower goes the in truck shovels
  10. MortonLawn

MortonLawn LawnSite Senior Member

that's not a mid size setup, that's a huge setup! :cool2: