1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Pics of my new mower and signs

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by GLS, Apr 6, 2003.

1. GLS

GLS LawnSite Bronze Member

I took some pictures of my trucks signs and mower and thought I would post them.

First one is the truck sign. It is a 12"x24" magnetic signs from magneticsigns.com.

2. GLS

The trailer sign. I made it out of green treated plywood and painted the letters on.
  3. GLS

And here is my new mower. It is a john deere gs30 with 13hp kohler and 36" deck.

4. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

You Will Get Customers Now!
  5. GrassMaster84

GrassMaster84 LawnSite Member

Nice Mower, I've got the same one!
  6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Hey. Short, simple, and to the point. This is fully functional, and will work. That pretty mower sittin' in the back of the trailer won't hurt matters, either. Take care of it, and keep it clean and you'll have people telling you. "I see the way you take care of your equipment, so I know you can take good care of my place(s)."
    I get that ALL the time. It's all part of true professionalism.;)
  7. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Easy phone number to remember too...cool
  8. Husker1982

Husker1982 LawnSite Senior Member

Good choice on the mower!:D
  9. GLS

Thanks for the compliments:)

Now, does anyone know if I can buy an ocdc for this thing somewhere? My guess is no, and I can't really fabricate one because I don't have the tools to do so. I ordered a bagger and it should be here friday.

10. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

mower looks good. keep it clean. nice signs too. customers like having a nice clean truck parked out front, rather than a rusted out mud catcher....