Pics of MY rig (finally!)

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Jason Rose, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

Ok, since I never can seem to remember to take a camera with me and get some pics, today it's cloudy and drizzly so I decided it would be a good time to get that done!

Let me know what y'all think! The trailer just got the new paint a few weeks ago, it was grey that matched my old truck, but I decided to just go with white this time, and lots of DOT tape. It's a 20' long trailer, and pretty much full. Mind you I work alone! I have all my bases covered though... 21", 36", 48", and 61". I have the right mower for your lawn!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the new tarp I installed today. It's heavy as heck (12oz. canvas tarp). I had one of those mesh "bulldog" tarps on it, but when hauling light fluffy stuff like leaves or dry brown grass (like now) I was loosing about half the load while driving down the road! I'd get to the dump and not have hardly anything left to dump! Drives me nuts to see stuff blowing out like that, rude to other drivers and it also ends up on the trailer and IN all the equipment.

Only problem I see with this tarp is that it's gonig to HOLD water... The other one water went right through it. If this one catches rain it will turn into a pool, and probably too heavy to even move it to drain. I may end up actually poking some holes in it!

[​IMG]

2. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

very nice how do you like the husky trimmers?

3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Very nice set-up!

4. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

I like the setup. The dodge looks sharp with the dump box.

5. Jason Rose

Jason Rose LawnSite Fanatic

I really like them! They are the 323L models. I like that they are so light and still have pretty good power, the heads are super easy to remove and reload, the bump knob dosn't hang down too far either.

I bought an Echo 230 and took it back after 2 days. Compared to the first Husky it was gutless and just a PITA to run. Bought a 2nd 323L after I got my money back on that thing.

6. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Nice rig man!

7. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, man.

8. verant

verant LawnSite Senior Member

I love that white trailer, it really stands out

9. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

10. KrayzKajun