Pics of my rig- truck freshly lettered

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by FrankenScagMachines, Sep 27, 2007.

1. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Here's my rig:

'96 Ram 2500 Cummins (NOT STOCK!) LOL... aka "The Money Pit"..... I have waay too much money into this truck but its work/personal truck... I had to get it lettered to remind myself it is still a business truck LOL... I actually had stacks and 40" Super Swamper Iroks on it, but took those off and got it lettered, i'm trying to focus a little more on company image :hammerhead:
    Its dirty in the pics, I cleaned it right after of course lol...

The trailer is nothin fancy, a 6.5'x12' with a trimmer rack and gate spring. Blowers, gas cans, trash bags, stuff like that usually goes in the truck bed I think it looks a little cleaner and helps justify having a bed on the truck, and plus it saves money having to buy racks, then my tailgate is at the perfect height to fuel, start and strap on a backpack blower, I've had racks for them before but the guys keep putting them on the tailgate to fuel up, start and strap on anyway so i figure just leave them in the truck bed. works for me (just a little more trouble to unload instead of simply unhooking from the trailer).

The Exmark is a 2005 Lazer Z 60" 27hp air cooled Kohler, with the striping roller, suspension seat (Custom Ride conversion kit), and a homemade OCDC (built it before they offered one through eXmark and woulda built it anyway to save the money). I have the Ultra-Vac QDS for this and LOVE that unit to death!!!! by far the best collection system i've used hands down. Not the biggest, but the best quality, fit, finish, and gets the best results and very good effeciency and maneuverability. I'm sure there is a better machine for dedicated bagging purposes but this is for seasonal leaf removal only and its sweet for that or occasional grass collection.

2 cycle equipment onboard:
    Stihl KM110 4 mix split boom Kombi-Unit power head with straight shaft trimmer, straight shaft edger, and cultivator attachments
    Shindaiwa trimmer
    Stihl BR550 4 mix backpack blower
    Echo PB650 backpack blower
    Echo PB4600 backpack blower

Stihl safety glasses and my worktunes!!! I Won't work without either of those two things!

091407_16442.jpg

091407_16443.jpg

091407_16455.jpg

091407_16454.jpg

2. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Here it is with the stacks and on 40" Iroks cuz i know someone will ask to see that LOL... see it DOES clean up... now who thinks it would look fine on 40's with the lettering? too unprofessional or think its ok???

l_480cc3adaeecd8b832ce57f4ace8832a.jpg

3. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Another one... the bumper of the car in front of it is a late 80's pontiac sunbird for size reference. :weightlifter: :cool2:

4. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Oh gosh i forgot the pic... arrrgghhh

l_3953eefda083ed37f8116da3c0b54755.jpg

5. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Here's pics of the F250. Its a 460 5 speed. I may get it lettered sometime before too long, not sure yet if i want ALL of my trucks lettered or if i wanna keep one to drive incognito :)

092507_10371.jpg

092507_10372.jpg

6. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

That looks Great...Very Nice Truck..

7. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Wait you took the stacks off?

8. Triple L

Triple L LawnSite Senior Member

look way better before imo... Whats this whole deal with company image? It was nice before, I wouldnt have a problem if that truck pulled up to my house...

9. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I would have left it the way it was but it still looks fine. There is a lco in my area with the same name.

10. FrankenScagMachines

from IN

Ok well I had a few people telling me that it probably would be better for company image to keep it closer to stock... yea the stacks are off now. It still has the lift on it so I can run any tires up to 40", I still have those Iroks I may put them back on but right now I have to put yet another transmission in it :hammerhead: