1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Pics of my Truck, trailer, and mower

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by blublazes, Jul 19, 2004.

1. blublazes

blublazes LawnSite Member

Ok guys, since I'm new, I thought I'd snap a few pics of my equipment so you could get a better idea of what I'm all about. This is my 2002 Grasshopper 321D, I havent heard alot of things mentioned about these machines on here, but I have no problems and thats all you see running around this part of the country

2. blublazes

heres another view of the hopper

3. blublazes

loaded on the trailer

4. blublazes

Heres the whole rig hooked up, I dont have a trimmer rack or blower rack, I've been waiting to bulid one but havent had the time, so I just load it in the back of the truck for now. This is the last pic, hope you guys enjoy

5. blublazes

Ok I lied, heres a better pic of the truck

6. blublazes

last pic this time, these are some stripes from my mower, they arent perfect, but for my own yard they work just fine

7. Green Care

Green Care LawnSite Senior Member

Nice truck trimmer rack holds 3 -69.00 blower rracks are 49.00 that's all they cost.
  8. EastProLawn

EastProLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice looking truck & equipment.
  9. gogetter

gogetter Banned

Ditto that! Just not worth the time and trouble to build your own when they can be bought at these prices.

BTW, that $69 trimmer rack can be found at www.precoparts.com

And the blower racks for $49 can be found at your local dealer if they can get Jungle Jim stuff. If not you can order direct, but you'll have to pay shipping.
  10. Newbeeee

Newbeeee LawnSite Member
    from NY

See the 4-wheeler what do you use that for??? Noticed the sprayer. Do any aerating with it on big properties?