Pics of my truck

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by iski3d, Nov 28, 2002.

1. iski3d

iski3d LawnSite Member
    from NH

2. iski3d

iski3d LawnSite Member
    from NH

Ok I just posted a bunch more pics of my trailer and equipment on my webshots site.

3. David Shaw

David Shaw LawnSite Member

Nice rig. What do you guys with enclosed trailers do with your clippings?

4. HarryD

HarryD LawnSite Bronze Member

do you have a lift kit on that truck also how did you go about painting the inside of the grill

5. iski3d

iski3d LawnSite Member
    from NH

I generally leave the clippings somewhere on the property (with permission) or if i cant i leave them in the ultravac. yes the truck has a "jack-it" leveling kit in then front with a 4" block and add-a-leaf in the rear. the tires are 35" bfg's. I painted the grill with spraypaint, just taped it off first, took a lil while, did a few coats of paint.

6. dhicks

dhicks Member

Nice photos and truck. I wish I could keep mine that clean and waxed.

7. Columbia Turf

Columbia Turf LawnSite Member

Nice truck, Just wondering, what are the three toggle switches mounted ower right of steering wheel??
    I am always interested in how different people set up the inside of their cabs.

8. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

What size trailer is that? Do you have to take off the vac to fit in?

9. iski3d

iski3d LawnSite Member
    from NH

The toggle switches are for six hide-a-way strobes. one turns the back ones on, one the fronts, and one switches the flash pattern. I have two more of those switches on the left side of the wheel for fog lights and rear spot lights. The trailer is a 6x14 carmate. Yes I have to take the vac itself off to fit it in the trailer. I dont have to take the bags off, however. The vac slips off really easy just take the belt off and lift it off. The mower just barely fits in the trailer maybe 1.5 inches max on each side.

10. AltaLawnCare

AltaLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Nice Setup.
    ;)