Pics of New Chevrolet Silverado

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by EagleFlight Rep, Jun 13, 2006.

1. EagleFlight Rep

EagleFlight Rep Banned

Pics are attached, hopefully I did it right.

2007 Chevrolet.jpg

2007 Chevrolet 2.jpg

2. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

so i wonder if the "hood partialy latched" is gonna be standard or an option...:)

3. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

that looks like a colorado or another mid sized truck...doesnt look big and tough i dont think

4. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Looks like a POS. ;) :dizzy: If thats what there new truck is going to be I'm sticking with Ford and Dodge. :)

5. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

EWWWW... I don't like that at all. Looks way too much like the Colorado. What is with the smoke coming out of the tailpipe in the first shot? The Ram is looking better and better in my mind!

6. EagleFlight Rep

EagleFlight Rep Banned

The story that went with these pictures is that they were doing a commercial shoot and uncovered the truck to wash it, which is how this guy got the pictures.

7. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

YEAH.....that's ALWAYS the "story" and they are always "upps, we messed up and uncovered it" "spy" photos......the whole deal is set-up by the MFG.....in this case GM. I mean come on, if hey really wanted to keep it under wraps you'd never see it until they were ready for you to.......

8. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

What did they do, get Nissan or Toyota to build that one for them?

9. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

wheels i hate.............body flares not a fan of, front bumper i question

i'll stick with my 2002.........i think that is gonna be known as a "classic" look in the years to come..........very clean and appealing, this model needs a little work, they throw it out there the 1st year then change in the 2nd to be more appealing...........remember the first Escalade?

10. EagleFlight Rep

EagleFlight Rep Banned

You mean to tell me that GM wouldn't just unload that truck and take it through the local car wash? :rolleyes:

I think they were trying to creat some buzz around the truck.