Pics of New Trailer & B/P Blower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Albery's Lawn & Tractor, Jun 30, 2007.

1. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

So far this has been a really good year business wise. I finally got tired of loading and unloading everyday so I decided to buy an enclosed trailer. Its a 7X16 V-Nose. I paid $3,000 for it brand new and I paid another $750 to have it delivered (I've just been too busy to take a day off and drive 500 miles one way to pick it up).
    Second most recent purchase was a new Echo 755T blower. I paid $450 at my local dealer and it was worth every penny. It use to take me 15 minutes to blow off some of my larger properties but now it only takes 5.

I think I made pretty good deals on these. Hopefully this week I can get the trailer lettered. Do you guys think I should do the same design as on the truck or re letter both? I was kinda thinking about doing the lettering in the diamond plate look but not sure.

102_0551.jpg

102_0552.jpg

102_0554.jpg

102_0568.jpg

2. Just Mow

Just Mow LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Nice looking trailer.

3. Pietro

Pietro LawnSite Senior Member

Nice. If you think that blower is powerful, get a redmax 8000, I also bought the same echo a few years ago, its good, but the redmax is stronger.

4. delphied

delphied LawnSite Silver Member

That was nice of Pietro to give you that bit of info. Very nice trailer!!!

5. Fordsuvparts

Fordsuvparts LawnSite Senior Member

Have the trailer lettered in the same color as your primary truck color.

6. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Nice, nice trailer. You can get Roadmaster adjustable spring helpers for the back and it'll bring that front back down to where it belongs. I have them on my '95 F-150 and they work great.

7. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

I don't think having the trailer lettered in burgandy will look good.
    I have zero redmax dealers around, plus I only use echo.
    Truck really doesn't sag as bad as I thought it would. Its only a V6 w/ a 5spd yet it pulls the trailer with both Z's pretty well, can't really go over 50 mph but don't really have a need to.

8. Palmer'sLS

Palmer'sLS LawnSite Senior Member

where did you get that trailer for 3K? please share a name and a phone number, I just priced one same specs, 4750:hammerhead:

9. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

10. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

And if you think your Redmax 8000 is powerful get a 13Hp Billygoat it is twice the blower and you don't have to pack it on your back.