1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Pics of our equip and trailer mods

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by syzer, Oct 3, 2000.

1. syzer

syzer LawnSite Bronze Member

2. Turf Kutter

Turf Kutter LawnSite Member

Cool trailer mods. Who makes it?That side ramp looks like it saves a lot of time instead of taking the ztr out then gettind the walkbehind out after mowing then putting the walkbehind back then the ztr back.
  3. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Very nice trailer set-up! Nice mower also. ;)

Is all that new?

[Edited by KirbysLawn on 10-03-2000 at 04:45 AM]
  4. lawncutters

lawncutters LawnSite Member

Nice Pics. How do you like that peco vac? I have one on a 455 John Deere and it is the best thing i have ever used for leaves!!!!!!!! I have thought about getting them for my Exmark Lazers but they look smaller and i was not sure how they would work.
  5. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Looks like you got it set up pretty efficient. Best move I ever made was to get a 2-ramp trailer with my 20 footer. Had the old switcheroo headache with the old one; not anymore!
    Looks like you got a small fortune wrapped up in blowers & trimmers too; doesn't take long! Like that Dodge too-is it diesel or 360?
  6. Sammy

Sammy LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice pics. Looks like a great outfitted rig.
  7. guntruck

guntruck LawnSite Senior Member

Turf Kutter karavan makes the trailer but syzer and myself made all the mods welded the gate up and all the side rails along with the diamond plate. Yardsmith yes its a cummins diesel, very nice truck i love it, in case your wondering im syzers brother/partner =). And the peco vac is pretty awesome works great when we were dethatching the other day what a nice clean up =).
  8. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

wow, amazing. love ur setup, u got a nice truck, nice mowers nice trailer and all. even have a dash light to i noticed??
  9. dhicks

dhicks Member

Your equipment and stuff looks great. BTW, were the photos taken with a digital camera? The resolution of the photos are wonderful.
  10. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

You 2 have a nice setup there. I know guys that have been in the business for many years that don't have that nice of a setup. I hope you 2 do good in this business and good luck to you both. Going into a business with a relative can screw up a relationship, so be aware of this and don't let it happen to you.