1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

pics of our new trailer

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Shadetree Ltd, Mar 20, 2003.

1. Shadetree Ltd

Shadetree Ltd LawnSite Senior Member

It is just a regular hitch like any other trailer. If the trailer has to be parked at night without a tow vehicle parked in front of it, I remove the entire coupler held on with the two large bolts. It is an expensive option but worth it for the added security in my situation.

2. wriken

wriken LawnSite Silver Member

Ok thanks thats what I thought from looking at the pic, I was thinking about getting a lock and a thing that goes where the ball would go.
  3. Green Pastures

Green Pastures LawnSite Silver Member

I put the Line-X spray in bedliner in my trailer and it's the best investment I've ever made business wise. It cost me $1200 and I have a 24' tralier 8' wide and it's sprayed 1' up the walls and all over the ramp.

Very durable, and you don't have to worry about spills. Fairly slip resistant, and easy to clean. It's waterproof so weekly or monthly you can just hose it out.

Here is a pic, You can see mine needs hosing out...I've been real busy this spring.

Edited to say: The warranty on my trailer said that the treated plywood floor was good for 20 years too. BUT, when I read the fine print it stated that the warranty was voided if there was any sign of any chemical, gas, oil, etc, etc, etc, spills. Basically if there was a spot on the wood, your warranty was void. That's why I drove directly from picking up the brand new trailer to the Line-X place and had them spray the liner in immediately.

4. Shadetree Ltd

Shadetree Ltd LawnSite Senior Member

Pics of your trailer and your comments on it is one of the reasons we decided on it. We also used green-touch wheel chocks for the larger machines.

5. gardenpro

gardenpro LawnSite Member
    from -

Very nice Scott. One time when you're driving by I'd like to have a look at it. Plus I think I mentioned I would like you're power rake, if you still want to give me a price- Dennis