Pics of properties

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by LawnBoy89, Jun 29, 2005.

1. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

This is the first week I have drove to all my accounts on my own since I just got my license last week and boy is it great.

I was in a rush today but I still wanted to take some pictures so I took them as I was leaving the street.

[​IMG]

This is my hardest and UGLIEST account.

[​IMG]

Here is my house

[​IMG]

My house again

[​IMG]

My backyard, I should have taken these pics a while ago when my lawn was actually green.

[​IMG]

2. LawnBoy89

The first lawn is one of 4 that I mow on that street but it is probably the nicest on that street. I like this because I can drive for 2 minutes (these lawns are right up the street) park the truck, and mow 4 lawns without having to move the truck. I have 7 lawns just in my neighborhood which makes things easy.

Here are some more pics, I'll also take some more as the week goes on.

My front yard, I do a little nicer job now but this is when I first got my mower which was last fall.

[​IMG]

This is my lawn before, when I used my old crapsmen 42'' rider.

[​IMG]

Just got done washing the toys...

[​IMG]

My dad ordered 15 yards of topsoil...did he think I was just going to let it sit in the driveway?

[​IMG]

I was bored in the winter...

[​IMG]

Me racing before I decided to invest in real numbers, yea thats right I raced with ductape as my numbers

[​IMG]

For more pictures....

http://photobucket.com/albums/v155/ThumperWrench89/?action=logout

3. scagboy227

scagboy227 LawnSite Member

lets see some mower pics

4. LawnBoy89

You want to see my mower? It's not the greatest but it does the job.

5. LawnBoy89

Here is a better pic of the first one, this is the day after I mowed it.

[​IMG]

A nice backyard that I do...

[​IMG]

Sorry to annoy you but...another pic of my front yard, it was alot nicer this spring but there has been so much work to do around the house that we haven't had too much time to water it since we don't have an irrigation system.

[​IMG]

6. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

stripes look good. keep up the work!!!

can I make a suggestion?

Edge the curbside. It'd make a big difference.

7. LawnBoy89

I know I should. I did on my lawn but its kinda a pain I should probably bring the w/b edger there and see what I can do. Thanks for the suggestion.

8. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

Looks good. How many accounts do you have? How many acres are you cutting a week?

9. RedWingsDet

RedWingsDet LawnSite Gold Member
    from Detroit

man your stripes are alot better than mine, I cant get over that.

Want a job? lol

10. LawnBoy89

Haha, it was the fourth of july today, as you probably know and there wasa big party at my house and my front yard looked awsome. I'll take a pic tommorow and some more this week. But I would much rather have a job working for someone else rather then myself as it's very stressful for me.

I have 6 accounts just in my neighborhood and I already have a couple more for next year. I also have some out of the neighborhood making a total of about 17 total accounts. It's hard I haven't been advertising that much since I didn't have too much time with school and also alot of my customers are asking me to do other jobs like mulch and stuff like that.

Most of my yards range from 1 small city house to a 2 acre lot, and it's all front yard. I'll post some more pics this week, I want some more nicer accounts and I'm looking to get a ZTR or possibly a hydro walk behind floating deck.