Pics of recent job

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by mbella, Jun 8, 2006.

1. mbella

mbella LawnSite Bronze Member

Here are some pics of a job we recently completed. Actually, this is phase one of many more.

I hope some of you guys will start posting more pics of what you are doing. If you are like me, you really enjoy looking at pics. The advice and info. are very helpful, but lets see what you guys are doing!

2. mbella

mbella LawnSite Bronze Member

Here are a couple more.

3. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice place, nice job

4. ynvvbr

ynvvbr LawnSite Member

how do you upload pics??

5. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

looks good

the only thing i don't like is the river rock around the boulder steppers......i've seen that done and they kept rolling onto the steppers making something you can twist your ankle on, so long as they stay put though its not a prob........just a thought

6. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

If you are smart, you attach the pics to your post so everyone doesnt have to click on the link to look at them. Make a post, click on the little mountain with yellow sky icon above where you enter your text, and enter the internet address of the picture you want to show. It will look like this, displaying automatically. If your pics are on your computer, upload them to a server online or to a free photo storage service.

[​IMG]

7. GreenMonster

GreenMonster LawnSite Silver Member
    from NH

I like seeing the pics too, Mike. Looks like that was a nice job. Good mix of mfg and natural stone.

My problem with posting pics is time. Not much of it lately, even with all the rain.

8. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

As usual Mike I lack in the pic taking department... here is a part way through a job this week... Ill post more when we get finished... if the damn rain ever quits.

9. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

oh man, that is right up my alley kris........description of work?

10. kris

kris LawnSite Bronze Member
    from nowhere

Mike hope you dont mind me adding a few to this thread... only reason I have pics of this is because about 3 weeks ago I just happened to be inspecting a job we did last fall ...all of a sudden this tractor trailer drives right over the work ...pavers held up real well , most of the grasses did too... i got out into the middle of the road and flagged him down ...wth... its all money. We repaired it about 3 weeks later.